confession time...Cash has been sleeping with us. I mean, in the bed with us. Last night we tried (again) to have him sleep in his crib in his room. I got up, oh, like 7 times or so...when he sleeps in our bed he wakes up like once. What's up with that Cash?! I've started--as of yesterday--to put Cash in his crib during the day for every time he is asleep. This works well, I feel like I can get a lot more done! Now if we can just get this nighttime sleeping thing down, we will be all good!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
don't give up mitty...and remember, it is ok if he cries. I love you and you are doing great, and Cash loves his mommy!!!!
Oh, I hope he starts sleeping better at night! He's such a cute little thing! He looks so alert in the first picture.
More pics!!! How did the photo session go??
Post a Comment