Cash sits up pretty good in his Bumbo chair! He's 2 months old today. I thought the pic was hilarious of him in the floor (in the chair) watching the tv. he's so small! He didn't care too much for the costume so i'm guessing he won't be wearing it too much on halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hey Misty did you cut your hair? Good job mama he looks great, even as a chicken. I start started a blog go check it out. http://sixtomanybrowns.blogspot.com
Add me please! So you know, I am not writing to myself! Thanks
Oh sweet Cashy!!!! he needs an Alaniz cousin, don't you think??! I sure do...
yay Mel has a blog now!! and yes Jess Cash def needs a cousin Alaniz!!!!
awww!
he is growing up so fast!!!!! So cute!!!
My grandson makes the most adorable chicken I have ever laid my eyes on. I think Cash should go trick or treating in your neighborhood. I'm sure your neighbors would love to meet him. He is growing up too fast!! Let him know that meemaw and papa will be out soon to visit him. After all, it's been 2 weeks since we've seen him!!! Love you bunches - Meemaw
He's actually watching The Peyton Manning of The Colts but ah well. ;) He's one of my fav QB's, all those Mannings have that gosh darn it smile but alas, I regress...
Anyway, looove the chicken suit!! So cute!! And I cannot wait to see you and Cash next week!! Can you believe it?!
Post a Comment