Me, Stacy, and Cashas i wrote that, i realized that ANNIE was the first musical i saw! i saw it in Graham, at the National. that's the theater in Graham for those of you who don't know! i had the soundtrack (it's a hard-knock life, for us!) on cassette even! that makes me laugh :O) today i got my HSM3 soundtrack! yay!!! now i can try and remain silent and watch the movie tomorrow night. maybe all the others in the theater will be singing? then it will be "ok" for me to sing along ;O) i must declare that at this moment my fave HSM3 song is "i want it all!" from Sharpay and Ryan. it's fun and i can't wait for tomorrow night! :O)





5 comments:
I thought I saw your hair short! It looks really good!! Cash is so big and cute. I miss that age :(
I know Audra and Libby want to see HSM3 and I do too!
Poor me...I have no one to go see it with! I'm guessing Brandon will say naah to that one :0)
I plan on seeing it next Saturday. Hopefully it won't be as crazy as opening weekend...It's gonna be awesome!
I am soooo excited too! We are going on Monday:)
So how was HSM3????!!!! Someone let me know. Thanks!
Post a Comment