Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cash and Uncle Cody
AHH! Scary trick or treater!

Cash and Aunt Lindsey

Cash, Mommy, and Sweet Bethany

Cash, Daddy, and Mommy
We had a costume party at our house on Halloween for the sunday school class at church. we had so much fun! And food, and candy, and more food....and a DOUBLE stack cookie cake thing with icing in the middle...
So, aside from eating, we played catchphrase! which is really fun, when people pay attention and stay in a circle so the teams don't get all screwy :O) sometimes it may be better to play in a smaller circle. which we did later! I also forced everyone to participate in a name learning activity. I guess it was mostly for me, since I was excited about it and I think i can remember everyone's names! I'm thinking about listing them. Just to quiz myself. I guess it's my blog and I can do what I want to, right? ok so just pass this part of this blog entry up and skip to the end:
Robin, Robert, Bethany, Nick, Lauren, Kayla, Laurie, Laurie (yes two of them were there), Cody and Lindsey, another Cody, Will, Hillary, Bre, Debbie, Brock, Allen, Angela, Amy, another Amy, Travis, Jon, Casey, Ashley, Gloria, Anthony, another Lauren, Heather, Susan, Brandy, Rebecca, Aubrey, David, Theresa--and her daughter---Amanda?, and Me, Jon, and Cash! I think that's everyone. That was fun! alright I guess I have nothing left to talk about now. come over to my house if you want candy!!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Cash is a cute chicken! (Or is that a duck?) Either way...ADORABLE!

Stacy Ann said...

Sounds like a blast! And I too love catchphrase!! I'm thinking of going tomorrow to hit some Halloween candy sales! :) Maybe I'll get a costume for Libby next year! Wow! Crazy! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweeeettt wittle Cashy washy!!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on him again! He is getting too big..please make it stop!

Kate said...

Sweet boy is so cute! Got your message but I was seriously sooooo sick this weekend it was ridiculous. I PROMISE I will come over soon! :)