I just feel like sharing with everyone that if you are ever in need of a gift for me....get me a gift card! I know, many people out there do not "like" giving gift cards. They feel it is impersonal, or there is no thought behind it. I for one LOVE getting the gift cards! They do not sit in my purse for years and not get used. I would much rather get a gift card than a gift you stressed over that I probably don't really like as much as you wish I would. Just being honest here :O) Where would you get a gift card to, you may ask? Here are some suggestions:
*any restaurant
*kohls
*ross
*target
*jo anns craft store (so i could buy the following pretty papers...)


Yes, scrapbooking. My fave hobby! I think I may be addicted to aquiring "paper". You know, just to "have" in case I need it! I'm going to need some special storage for it soon! Drawers, maybe? My hanging file is a little too full.
We "finally" had a family portrait taken!
Everyone say "awwwww!"

6 month old Cash is not happy to get pictures taken.




3 comments:
Mitty, you are funny!!! One of my friends was just saying today how she wish some family members would stop sending her stuffed animals and give her baby books instead. :0)
I love the family pics!!! Cash said you guys were squeezing his cheeks with your kisses and that's why he cried!!! Don't worry Cashy, Auntie Jess will save you!
Those are cuting. He's getting to be a roly poly! Love me some roly polies!!!
cuting???what the heck word is cuting? I meant those are CUTE!
love you!
Mindy
Post a Comment