Yep. Just under a month since I posted an entry! What's new in my world? Cash is walking! He's gettin' around pretty good! and he's mighty adorable I may add. He's getting more teeth too. Needs a haircut, but I still don't wanna :)
if you aren't reading this blog you should be: http://www.hoodmamamel.blogspot.com/
add her to your faves! Melissa, you make me laugh almost every post. Even if it's not a particularly "funny" post...you somehow manage to throw in a one-liner! My favorite part of being a reader of your blog is how I see God using you guys! You encourage me, SO many times, to do more. To be more for Christ! Our God is awesome and I'm so glad we are a part of the "family of God"! :)
My current fave praise song is by Phillips, Craig, and Dean, and I think it's called "redemption song" or "revolution song"...i'm thinking it's actually the first one. anyway...i LOVE it and I feel it is a very powerful song. A few sundays back at my church home (www.willowparkbaptist.org heehee) my friend Bethany sang it. It. Was. Awesome. One guy stood up in front of me, and I wanted to too but I was chicken. I did get an arm raised in worship--but INSIDE i was exploding with a desire to stand in AWE! I love worship and I'm so thankful we have it! God is so good. He has everything worked out. Why can't it be easy to feel that so strongly each and every day? I just read that team Alexander has a court date of Aug 12 to go get their new family member! At least...I THINK that's what the court date means...forgive me if I'm wrong :) Stacy, Tim, and Libby are back in Arlington! hooray! Lots of showers coming up in my future. Well, showers and a certain special little mister man's birthday numero one! I'm also getting to have a mini-reunion of sorts with the sunday school class I attended back in high school! We had a very special group of girls, and a special teacher. She lives in Arkansas (I think...I can't ever remember haha) where her husband is the pastor. She will be coming in soon and we are all planning a get together Thurs July 31. Aug 8th=Cash Birthday Party, Aug 9th=Jess's Shower (whoop!), Aug 22nd=Lindsey's baby shower at my house....oh and sometime in-between there Jon, Cash, and I are planning a mini trip to Blanco in the hill country! I think that's pretty much everything...oh and I'm still working too...busy busy!
I love my friends and family soooooo much!
Holy Holy Holy....is the Lord God Almighty
Who was and is and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King Of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You!




2 comments:
Busy girl!!! We are about to hit the ground running over here too...Did I even tell you the latest?! Can't remember who I have talked to these days. :) So I will be having Finlei in Arlington! Yep, B took a job that trains out of Dallas and his training and our baby are all happening at the same time. So we are going to head that way Aug. 20th and stay with his parents until about a week or so after she is born. YAY!
Look at that big boy!! I love him!
Post a Comment