so excited for you guys!!!!
Yay! Yay! Yay!So happy for you guys!
Misty the "Momma"! You are a beautiful family. I love you! Can't wait to meet sweet baby Cash! He is precious!~Mindy
I wondered when cash would make his first blog appearance :)I love you guys and him so much!!!!! Cant wait to see him again!
How exciting!!! I'm so very happy for you and just wish that I could be there to visit with you and snuggle his new-bornedness. :)
I was going to post my pics, but wanted to wait till you had a chance to do your own post :) He IS amazing :)
He's precious! I love that sweet little newborn face!
He is sooo cute!!!! only 4 more days tell we have a baby!
Happy one week b-day, Cash! I just realized that he was born on my mom's bday! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
so excited for you guys!!!!
Yay! Yay! Yay!
So happy for you guys!
Misty the "Momma"! You are a beautiful family. I love you! Can't wait to meet sweet baby Cash! He is precious!
~Mindy
I wondered when cash would make his first blog appearance :)I love you guys and him so much!!!!! Cant wait to see him again!
How exciting!!! I'm so very happy for you and just wish that I could be there to visit with you and snuggle his new-bornedness. :)
I was going to post my pics, but wanted to wait till you had a chance to do your own post :) He IS amazing :)
He's precious! I love that sweet little newborn face!
He is sooo cute!!!! only 4 more days tell we have a baby!
Happy one week b-day, Cash! I just realized that he was born on my mom's bday! :)
Post a Comment