Tuesday, December 2, 2008

and on a lighter note


Cash updates! He is growing like crazy! He weighed 16.8 lbs last night, and he is teething. We don't see the teeth yet but I feel the roughness and look for them everyday! He is wearing 3-6 month size clothes, and he is 4 months and a day old. Those lilypie tickers always get "off" somehow! He is talking up a storm (who made that saying up?) and smiles all the time! He is even laughing out loud sometimes. Our thanksgiving was awesome and I am still eating the leftovers! I took a page from Donna Brown's book and cooked food a week early and put it in the freezer! Worked like a charm! I made creamy mashed potatoes using the "pioneer woman" recipe which calls for cream cheese in them! They were awesome. I made green bean casserole, tator tot casserole (thank you Duggar family! It's so good!), broccoli/cheese/rice casserole, and the corn/green chiles/cream cheese/butter dish recipe that I got from Sue Boo!! IT WAS DELISH!! So much for my weight watcher points! Pretty sure I am STILL eating the side dishes. All the corn is gone, as well as the brocc cass...still got a little left from the others! Of course we had more food than 5 families would need, and about 14 pies for dessert. All in all, it was a wonderful day! We took lots of pics of Cash and his first thanksgiving, and I put up our tree and watched Christmas movies all day Friday! I guess that's all I got for now everyone! I miss you and love you...many of you who read this live far or even farther away and we don't get to see each other much. Please know you are thought of almost everyday!
xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Schahara said...

THANKS for the Christmas Card!!! We loved it. We are trying to come home for Chistmas if so, we would LOVE to see everyone. Tell everyone HELLO and give them a BIG hug from all of us!!

Love you guys,
Josh, Schahara, Tanner & Logan

Mel said...

Misty he is at such a cute baby age! He looks like he has got the chubbies. Bet he has a funny laugh to go with that happy smile.

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you and Cashy Poo!!!! I miss you so much! Thanks for driving to see me!