Sunday, December 28, 2008

What's in the pic with Cash?


I took these pictures in our living room last week. They were taken one after the other in about the same spot. Those little balls of light are moving, you can see the tail on them. I've heard them called "orbs" which ppl say are "spirits"....now this may be cause of great debate. I know it is a great debate in my head! I believe that once you die you go to either Heaven or hell and you don't hang out visiting loved ones. If this is my belief, as a Christian, then what are the moving orbs? Is it an angel, or a demon? I guess it could be an angel...because I do believe in angels and demons here among us in the great spritual battle that goes on constantly. I don't think it is a demon because I have not felt afraid at all...then again I know that satan is a liar and deceitful and could have caused this in the photos just to distract me from my walk. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts and comments. Especially any information from what you (other) christians may have learned about the subject of "ghosts", and what the Bible tells us on the subject of things like this!

5 comments:

Stacy Ann said...

That's weird but I'm sure it's just some strange photo blear thing. Happy New Year!! Love the cute pics of Cash!

Anonymous said...

Could be your flash needs to be adjusted. :0)

Happy Birth!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Unknown said...

That happened to mine... There was dust on the lens and it just needed to be cleaned. It was weird looking though.

emily said...

I'm going to go with some camera malfunction. :)

He is too cute- big boy all sitting up is right!

Avery said...

A shooting STAR!!!!!