Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rainy Wednesday


Cash update time :) he's almost crawling? He rocks when I put him on his hands and knees, and he can go backwards but hasn't figured out the other way yet. His bottom two teeth are coming thru now, I can actually feel the tips. He weighs just under 22 lbs and he's 28 inches (maybe more by now!). He's now wearing 12 month in clothes.
I've had a lot of people on my mind in prayer. All the babies that are currently forming....Jessica's, Lindsey's, Kelly's, Lauren's, Cyndee's, Kate's, Liz's, Heidi's...(did i get them all? lol)...dear friends at church for tough stuff they are going thru, Jon's job (having layoffs), Jessica and Brandon (for actually going thru that at the moment).....and numerous others all run circles in my mind through the day! I'm so thankful for SO much. So blessed, so undeserving. I praise God that He is truly in control of all things, and that He is so gracious.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is starting to crawl?! Time really does fly :0) Thank you for your prayers and encouragement, Mitty. I will pray for Jon's job. We find out what baby A is one week from tomorrow!!!

Stacy Ann said...

Growing like a weed, I see! That's crazy he's already in 12 mo. clothes! The Libster is a bit of a shrimp. :) But she's doing great, starting to grab things! Makes things more interesting. :)
Miss you!

Unknown said...

He is so darn cute! I just want squeeze those wittle bitty chubby wubby cheeky weekys!!!