Here's a few cuties from Easter weekend! Some of you (or all...) have probably seen these pics already in the email I just sent out. But hey, gotta put pics on the blog. Always! :) I dyed and decorated the eggs....just cuz I wanted to! I think they are so pretty! Of course after I took the pics of Cash and his easter basket I made deviled eggs out of them.
Who came up with calling them "deviled eggs"?? does that even make sense?
Back to updates...
I am enjoying my job! or jobs? I have 2 bosses, and 3 locations I run around to. Thankfully all 3 places are on the same road, and Cash's daycare is in the middle of all! I can be to get him within 5 minutes. Or less! He has adjusted well, and I have too. I didn't even cry when I left him. Hard to believe? I know. :) I get to do fun stuff like: open mail, pay bills, inventory, call dell computers and stay on the phone for hours, make labels, set up meetings, etc! yeah, your basic "office-y" stuff!
oh yeah...and the earliest I've had to be at work was 9! sleeping later? that's always a plus! :)




3 comments:
Cute Cashy, he is getting so big!!!
Glad you like the job.
He gets cuter and cuter!!!
He is a cutie patootie!!!! I need a new post!!!! and more Cash pics!!!
Post a Comment