
I know, i know, we all say it. "enjoy them now because they grow up SO fast." Where did that little bitty baby go? It was just (shy of) 9 months ago we brought him in our house for the first time, and we didn't know where to put him! LOL Jon was like "what do I do with him?" i was like, "I don't know? put him in the bedroom?" haha! I'm already thinking about his first birthday party!!? gee whiz! This boy is really getting around too. He semi-crawls and he's getting pretty fast at that. He is real good at sitting up. Sometimes it seems like he just wants to skip the crawling and stand up and walk around, like we do. For all my friends who are pregnant right now...I can't wait to meet the new little ones!!! I know you are all ready to meet them too, but I get to live vicariously through you all :) Cashy is excited to have new 'cousins' too! It won't be long, so hang in there! In case you missed an email from me, I entered Cash in the Parents magazine cover contest. Yes, he and 12 million other babies are entered. If he wins we go to NYC for a photo shoot (and it would just "happen" to be his birthday week!). I'll keep you all posted, it will be a while before we know if he makes the first round (of top 40?). What can I say, he's a dreamer already!




4 comments:
Jon looks little bitty in the first picture in the back. It looks like he is far off in the distance. :-) LOL!!:-) Love you mitty!
How cute! He looks like a little boy in that last picture. :) They do grow so quickly! I'm working on a 4 month post for the Libster!!
Ahhh...he did grow so quickly! I hate that! He is so, so cute as a little crawler. His birthday will be here before you know it! I hope we are back by then...
Cash is such a cutie ... and growing up too fast -- I know! Luke will be 2 in August. Crazy! I entered him in that same contest ... maybe we'll both be in NYC for the finals! :)
Post a Comment