
I realize Easter is well past us. :) I also realized this morning I have a few minutes to spare, and I hadn't shared Cash's bunny pics! My sister the budding photographer took these. That is her bunny, Hermoine! My dad saw these pics and said "that bunny looks almost real." I said, it IS real dad! see how in every picture the bunny is in a different position...LOL!! He so silly. In other news....
Cash is a quick crawler and he pulls up now! He's also trying to start the "crusing" phase. This is happening too fast!! He babbles "mama" "dada" "baba"...I'm pretty sure he doesn't put the words "with" us yet...most of the time he will say "dada" with me and vice-versa.
My job is going good, I work a lot and it's fun for the most part. Still learning new things! I don't have much news other than that...I'd like to give shout-outs to the following peeps:
brand new Baby Beau!
Baby Luke (expected arrival: sept 20th-ish)
Baby Finlei (ditto--see above lol)
Baby Hudson (expected....Oct? if memory serves?)
Liz's Baby Girl--Oprah??? ha! (due sept 20th-ishish lol)
Baby Boy Staub (due end of sept too!!)
Baby Davis--Don't know due date or what this one is?
Baby Davis--Don't know due date or what this one is?
Little One Alexander! He's waiting for his crew to come get him!
AND.....last but not least and I hope I'm not forgetting any.....Heidi and Jeff's baby...Zoie!! (I think that's right/spelled right?)
I probably sound like a broken record BUT.....I can't wait to hold the new babies!!! I told Jon while we were out to dinner that I had become "one of them. a mom." you know how we are...no matter where, no matter who's baby it is, whether we know the ppl or not...we are like "OMGOSH LOOK AT THE TINY BABY!!" and stare at the baby! Now I understand, and I'm so thankful that God gave Cash to us!




5 comments:
DOn't worry, Oprah is not the final name! haha... i just needed something to call it until we can decide on a name! it is baby fever season!
I love all the 9/20 dates! That is too funny!! I agree, Misty, Libby already looks way bigger now! I loove those teeny-tiny babies!! :)
I am 9/17!!! Not 9/20!!! Hee hee....just don't want that extra three days tacked on, but watch me go waaaayyy past my due date just for saying that. :0) I love, love, love all the baby news! After they all arrive we need to have a big baby get together! Cashy will be one year old by then! :0) Now that he is crawling you will have your hands FULL! :)
HAPPY LATE MOTHER'S DAY!!! Almost forgot to tell you!!!
yes, BAby Hudson will be here October 15th. Unfortunately scheduled c-section. YIKES! But, all worth it of course. Please come hold him when he gets here. We will be so proud.
Post a Comment