Monday, April 6, 2009

Change is a comin'

So....tomorrow I start working for our friends Rustin and Michelle. Full time. doing what? not really sure. something computery/book-keepingish. yes i realize those aren't real words but my blog, my words :O) Cash is going to daycare. I'm ok with this, just kinda sad today thinking about it. I am so thankful I have had these 8 months to spend all day everyday with him!!! I'm also glad for the facts that Amber's little girl--Aubrey--goes there, and I know one of the workers. She, Amber, and the owner of the daycare all went to high school together. Here's some cutie pics of...

Cash and larger-than-life Pooh--easter present from MeeMaw

Bath-time Cash with mohawk a-la-shampoo!

Papaw Danny and Granny Robin

If you look close you can see my first 2 teeth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo stinkin cute!!!!!!!!

Stacy Ann said...

I'm sorry you have to work, but you're right! How wonderful its been to be at home with him this whole time. You're a fantastic mom! Let us know how things go! And yes, he is super cute!!!

Unknown said...

Praying for you Mitty I know that first day back is tough! Love you.

Kate said...

Oh mitty, I know how hard that is!! Believe me, I really actually know exactly how it feels. Call me whenever if you need to!! :)