Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lindsey's Baby Shower!



one of the delicious cakes!!


maybe i should have taken this pic before half the punch was gone.
it really tasted better than it look in the pic!!
I gave my friend Lindsey a baby shower on Aug 22nd. It was really great! She had lots of family and friends show up. I was really concerned about the food....that we may have too much. Or that people would not eat the chicken salad sandwiches I made. Turns out they really liked it! It was a recipe I googled, I had never even eaten chicken salad sandwich. I totally guessed on how it should "taste"! We didn't have an over-abundance of leftovers, either! I ended up eating the remaining chicken salad sandwich rolls. :) Lindsey and Luke got lots of goodies...diapers, wipes, clothes, lots of necessary things! I may have mentioned before that i LOVE baby showers! I thought after Lindsey's that I was "done" with parties/showers for a while....then I got to church Sun morn and I got invited to another one, for THIS SAT! yay! All my friends are having babies at the "same" time! :) I think after this one I will be "done"....then I get to start meeting the actual babies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! You did an awesome job (at least from the pics) YAY For September babies!!!!!!! YAY for 9/11 baby girl!