He is beautiful! Born on August 28th, 2009. He was premature (so they say) by a couple of days. I think Lindsey told me her actual "due date" was 9-20-09! Luke decided he didn't wanna hang out in there any longer :) he weighed 7lbs....8? 11? something ounces hahah I think they said 19 inches long. I love sweet baby Luke! Can't wait to meet the rest of the babies that are on our way! Thank You, God, for Lindsey and Luke having a healthy delivery/birth...and for this new life!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
He is so cute!!!!
Thanks Misty!! We sure are in love with our sweet boy. I have to say we are pretty proud:) thanks for being excited for us and for all your prayers lifted up on our behalf. God is so good and continues to amaze me!
Post a Comment