If you know me, you know how I have loved Steven Curtis Chapman's music for so long. His music ministry has had such a huge impact on my life for many years. This video of Maria Sue's memorial service is about 30 min long. Yes I bawled watching it. What struck me most while watching it was: we will never know this side of Heaven how through this tragedy God has moved in people's hearts. We will not know how many lost lambs will return to the flock because of it. I just wanted to share this link and if you have 30 min (turn off the tv...you want reality tv? here ya go.) watch this intimate video. Let's always be careful to give praise to our God for everyday He gives us to live.
http://www.showhope.org/AboutUs/RememberingMaria/MemorialService.aspx
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment